Travelling by train to/from St. Goar
For the night from Saturday to Sunday (September 15th/16th), we have asked the rail service for an increased number of wagons. As soon as they are confirmed, we will publish it here.
Due to the big rush to the railway station following the fireworks display, we will continue to deploy more security forces and police around the station in 2018. They will regulate the flow of people on the platform.
Please follow their announcements – it primarily serves your safety.
Your travels can also be more relaxed if, instead of leaving right after the fireworks, you visit our Wine Festival and take one of the later trains.
The regular connections
(also at www.bahn.de )
St. Goar – Koblenz:
- dep 22.00 h - arr 22.27 h
- dep 22.38 h- arr 23.09 h
- dep 23.54 h - arr 00.23 h
- dep 00.44 h - arr 1.16 h (16.9.)
St. Goar – Bingen (HBF)
- dep 22.19 h - arr 22.43 h (continues to Mainz, arr 23.25 h)
- dep 23.19 h - arr 23.45 h (conection to Mainz possible)
- dep 00.30 h - arr 00.54 h